Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Tuesday 6 July 2010

It's not just about me.



I promised you some photos of Alison's pottery, so here they are. Check out the link (click on the heading) to find out about the exhibition in Taupo opening Friday 30th July 2010. At the exhibition you will see some of Alison's pottery houses. Those on exhibition are houses from 'around the world' while the ones in her garden look like a shanty town and are so full of character.




If you want to know more about her retreats, please ask.








1 comment:

  1. Click the heading "It's Not Just About Me" to find out more about the exhibition called "In Transition, Canvas, Clay and Jewellery".

    ReplyDelete