Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Tuesday 29 June 2010

Not as easy as I thought.

I have so many ideas of things to say, but keep running out of time. Anyone figured out how to add about 8 more useful hours to the day? I'm sure there is a market for it.
I completed my 'one hour' bag today. It will be a beginners class using 2 fat quarters and 2.5 metres of bias binding. And then there will be the option of the 'add-ons' for the more experienced sewers. So keep watching. It will be here sometime soon.
Looking forward to seeing the quilt show 'TOWRAGS' in Wellington on Sunday. Hopefully I will be able to give you a review on Monday! That would be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment