Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Wednesday 21 September 2011

Exhibition Notice


The Auckland Quiltmakers

present

  Small Works VI

An exhibition of small multi-media and textile works

The Depot Artspace - Outerspace Gallery, 28 Clarence Street, Devonport

Saturday 24 September to Wednesday 5 October 2011

Opening 3pm Saturday 24 September

Gallery hours: Mon 12noon-5pm, Tue-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 10am - 4pm

See you there!



Mine is a very small (miniature) green and black piece titled 'The Lost 9 Patch' and was made after an inspiring retreat where many of us felt moved to make the dissappearing 9 patch into a quilt.

I always did enjoy making miniatures!


Here is a larger version of the same quilt.

 


If you can't make it to the opening, I hope you can make it at another time. I will be at the gallery on Sunday 2nd October from 12 noon to 2 pm if you would like to stop by.


Happy crafting

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment