Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Saturday 17 September 2011

A Change is in the Air

It has been a while (again) since I posted here. It is nearly Daylight saving time (next weekend, actually) so summer will be here just as soon as this spring weather wears itself out.
So while I wait for summer, I am preparing for Spring Sales and Christmas Sales. Jewellery is going well and I am now selling my creations at Craft World at Westgate Mall as well as Matakana Country Park Craft Co-op.
Some of my latest pieces include these 2 gorgeous pearl necklaces, one big and bold and the other more of a classic, but both of them using a mix of coloured pearls, either shell pearls or Swarovski Crystal pearls.


'Chics Mix - classic' are 8mm pearls and 'Chics Mix' are 14mm pearls. You will find them on my website  along with other pieces of jewellery made to delight.



More than Jewellery

But now there is more to life than jewellery. I love playing with the colour and design and I will continue to do so, but I have a new 'best friend'.
'Nellie' has joined our family and lives in my studio. I have to say she takes up most of the space there, being 12 feet long. Nellie is a longarm quilting machine and I am open for business, to quilt your quilt tops. You may see me around as HelHO Quilting service.

An Invitation
Nellie and I invite you to join us at an open home on the 1st October at 2.00 pm.

For further details, go to my website and contact me
We would love to see you, and bring along your quilt tops too.

There will be more about the Quilting Service shortly.

Now I am off to bind one of the quilts I have finished.

Ciao
Helen.



No comments:

Post a Comment