Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Thursday 7 October 2010

Exhibition at Depot Artspace in Devonport.

I have made several pieces for the Auckland Quiltmakers exhibition being held at Depot Artspace. Check out the link to find out some of the details.

Here are photos of my pieces. They are all for sale at the Gallery for the (almost) 2 weeks it is open.



I would love to see you at the opening on Saturday afternoon 3pm to 4.30 pm.



Hibiscus (4 in x 6 in)


"Inch by Inch" (approx 8in by 10 in)



"Flower Power" (Fits within a 16 inch square)





"Confusion" (Fits within a 16 inch square.)


Isn't it great to keep busy? See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment