Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bags, Bags, Bags

I'm a quilter. I hate waste and try to recycle when I can. So when I had some yardage of calico that I had used to practice my machine quilting, I wanted to find a way to use it.

Eco Bags!

These are great bags, quilted to protect your goodies, whether it is your crafty stuff for your next Girl's weekend or the refridgerated items from the supermarket.

Sizes are Super large to small. In this photo the Super Large and the Medium size.


And here is the Large and the small bag. Love the small bag with the outside pocket.




I will have these with me at the Auckland Quiltmakers show this weekend (see previous post) or you can buy them from my website and I can send to you.

Don't forget: introduce yourself at the show and say you have seen me on the internet, and you will recieve a free gift with purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog. See you here again soon, or on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment