Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Thursday 6 January 2011

Oh, dear. I have been neglecting my social media responsibilities over the Christmas period - and not because I have been away on holiday, but I am about to go. I'm off to the States to meet our latest granddaughter, Bria, who is now 13 months old and have a lovely week with Justin and Crysta in Palm Springs. I will also be staying with our good friend Mike and catching up with my sister in law who will be travelling down from Vancouver.

There will be new inspiration from the holiday, so keep your eyes out for new posts here. In the mean time here is a wee quote:
"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."
So how are you going with your resolutions?

I think I need to 'blog' more often. And get more photos on the web. I would love to hear your plans for 2011.

Best wishes to all you lovely followers. See you back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment