Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Catch up on the day to day work I do, and the occassional thought. It's ok, I wouldn't subject you to all the gory details. For more of the handmade art and craft, jewellery and textiles I make and sell, see my online store.



Tuesday 2 November 2010

Christmas Shopping night

I hope you can come along to the Christmas Extravaganza on Thursday night, 4th November. I've been creating madly to have something different to show you. I'm looking forward to meeting you there. The summer range I am working on is varied.
I welcome Trade inquiries too.




  






My favourites at the moment are the hand strung pearls. And that means if you have pearls or other special jewellery that needs to be restrung or revamped, let me know. I do repairs as well as creating new lovely fashion jewellery.


Adding these photos to the blog is much harder than actually making the jewellery.
So now that I have them here, it is time to publish them before I lose them. If you would like to know more about any of them, please contact me or leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have a good week.

Adios until next time.
Helen H

No comments:

Post a Comment